Monday, September 8, 2008

Cheese Balls Anyone?



For Jacob's birthday he requested that we get the big tub of cheese balls from Sam's Club.  The thing about cheese balls is that they really last quite a long time when you buy them in that quantity.  They had been tucked safely back in the cupboard, waiting for a barbeque when Samantha spotted them.  The truth is they are hard to hid in the pantry when the container is so large.  Needless to say she had to have some.  She LOVES cheese balls!  She carried the tub around for a while and turned her face and hands a nice cheesy color before we were able to distract her with cookies so we could put them away - this time in a better, more concealed location.

7 comments:

Audre said...

I can't believe how cute Samantha is. I can just imagine her trying to carry around something that big. I can't wait for Natalie and Samantha to meet each other in a couple of weeks. Love ya

Audre

Kam said...

Carol, I am so way excited to be able to see your sweet kids! And the cheeseball shot is adorable! Are you guys still coming to Utah in October...we sure can't wait to see you!

Kim Chapman said...

So excited to see the pics of your kiddos. I can't believe how much they've all grown. They are beautiful! Thanks for starting this blog. It's so fun to read about what you've been up to. Take care!

Unknown said...

Its not easy being cheesey!

Scott said...

What an incredibly beautiful grandchild....just like the other 10!!!!

Lyndee said...

Holy cow! I think the last time I saw you guys Jacob was one! Good to see you again! :) I'm Barry's daughter in case you were wondering! :)

Clayton and Hailey said...

Hey there, this is Hailey, Barry's daughter, my mom sent me your link. Your kids are so cute!!!!! They look just like you. And I was just thinking of you guys the other day, didn't you live in Flagstaff at one point in time? We drove there and I was listening to Faith Hill for old times sake.