Here are a few pictures of the children before we went Trick-or-Treating. Samantha had a super time, as she ran up to each door she was saying, "candy, candy, candy". Emily loved being a cowgirl and said, "Yee-Haw" at each door. Sarah and Kathryn were pioneers and Jacob chose to be an outlaw. James and I pretended to be the parents of 5 children. We all had a great time and came home with more than enough candy. Buster the Wonder Dog even got into the action. While the children were getting ready for bed, Buster snuck a few candy bars off the table and ate them, wrapper and all. It's true that candy isn't good for dogs, moments later he gave it all back to them in a waterfall of chocolate. Happy Halloween!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Here are a few pictures of the children before we went Trick-or-Treating. Samantha had a super time, as she ran up to each door she was saying, "candy, candy, candy". Emily loved being a cowgirl and said, "Yee-Haw" at each door. Sarah and Kathryn were pioneers and Jacob chose to be an outlaw. James and I pretended to be the parents of 5 children. We all had a great time and came home with more than enough candy. Buster the Wonder Dog even got into the action. While the children were getting ready for bed, Buster snuck a few candy bars off the table and ate them, wrapper and all. It's true that candy isn't good for dogs, moments later he gave it all back to them in a waterfall of chocolate. Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Carol, it's Melanie from Texas! I discovered your blog from the Chapman's blog. You're kids are darling, they've gotten so big! I was suprised to see Samantha with straight hair ;) Take care!
Fun pictures! There always seems to be an adventure with every Holiday when you add children to the recipe!
I love the shots of Emily. She looks authentic.
Carol, it's been so fun looking at your blog. Your kids are all so beautiful and getting so big. I can't believe Katherine just got baptized!!!! Sounds like you had quite the trip this year. Thanks for sharing!
Carol!! Hey it's Sara Stephens from Texas who now lives in Kansas. jsstephensbbr@everestkc.net is my e-mail. Send me your e-mail addres and I'll invite you to our family blog. Your family looks great and like they are growing up great.
Hey Carol,
It is Tami from Texas, I too found your blog from Kim's. So great to see your family! I loved your summer adventure. I sent you an invite to my blog, might have been an old address. If you don't get it, let me know at tami.lopez.26@gmail.com and I will send you a new one. How are you doing? We miss ya!
Post a Comment