Wishing all of our loved ones a very happy new year!
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With 5 children, a horse, dog, several chickens, a bunch of rabbits, lots of motorcycles, a little bit of space and a goal to enjoy life, we definitely have all the ingredients for fun and adventure. Hope you enjoy what we share as we learn from life and work together.
2 comments:
I love the new background. Good job doing it all on your own. I told you it was easy.
Carol,
I slowed down for the evening from caulking, puttying, painting and tiling to check in on my favorite blogs and noticed the color of the paint on your walls....I think it is about identical to mine, kinda funny. Hope it cheers you and makes your home feel warm, like I am hoping that mine will do for my house. Thanks for the Christmas card....I had to skip ours this year, but maybe we will shoot for valentines! Only a few weeks till we move into our new home and we are excited and very tired!!! Love you guys lots!
Post a Comment