Well we started the year off right with a beautiful sunny day of 50 degress. Sorry to those of you in freezing Fargo and snowy Salt Lake. We spent the day riding motorcycles in the front field. It was a great day. I even got some closets cleaned out too. Feeling pretty successful about that and hoping that 2009 is full of fun and organization. :)
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy 2009!
Well we started the year off right with a beautiful sunny day of 50 degress. Sorry to those of you in freezing Fargo and snowy Salt Lake. We spent the day riding motorcycles in the front field. It was a great day. I even got some closets cleaned out too. Feeling pretty successful about that and hoping that 2009 is full of fun and organization. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are you Carol? I haven't seen anything new for awhile. I need to call and chat. Hope things are going well. Miss ya!!
Post a Comment