Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW DAY!






If you ever wondered if it snows in Alabama, the answer is yes!  We played together outside and made a quick snowman.   A few hours later it was all gone!  
Church was canceled due to weather so we played in the snow this morning (how could we resist?) and then came inside for some good family time.  
Jacob had prepared a talk for Primary so he gave his talk to us and Dad taught us a Sunday School lesson.  
We spent the rest of the day making Chilli and cookies and had a really lovely day - one of the best Sabbath Days I have enjoyed in a long time.  Isn't snow great?!

4 comments:

Audre said...

Mom and I would like pictures of YOU Carol. Please?????

kevin said...

What a fitting a title. The kids are getting big. Looks like things are goin well in Alabama. Nice to see motorcycles are still part of the adventure. Thanks for sharing

Scott said...

We may have a snow day tomorrow as the forecast is for a BLIZZARD with 8 to 12 inches of snow and high wind (gusts to 45mph).

I loved the Morrocco and Germany reports and wish I'd been there for the treats!!!

How are the quail eggs doins? When will they hatch?

Sharon said...

The face-down snowman says it all... love it!

Sharon