It does not seem possible for Emily to be 6. We had a super day with her. She chose McDonalds for her birthday dinner and we all had fun playing on the slides there. She loved the doll, clothes, book, puzzle, toys and scooter she received. I made a farm themed cake for her (thanks Rebecca for the idea) and she really liked it. Our home is greatly blessed to have Emily in it. Happy Birthday Emily!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Happy Birthday Emily!
It does not seem possible for Emily to be 6. We had a super day with her. She chose McDonalds for her birthday dinner and we all had fun playing on the slides there. She loved the doll, clothes, book, puzzle, toys and scooter she received. I made a farm themed cake for her (thanks Rebecca for the idea) and she really liked it. Our home is greatly blessed to have Emily in it. Happy Birthday Emily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! what a fun day! I love the cake!
Happy Birthday to Emily. She is too cute!
Tell them to stop growing right now! I cannot identify anyone except that they look so much like you two...
Post a Comment