


Sarah was baptized on April 24, 2010. James baptized and confirmed her a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Grandad and Jody and Grandma were able to come for the weekend. We had a big lunch with friends and family later that afternoon. Sarah had a wonderful day and could not stop smiling. She has been looking forward to this day for over a year, counting down the monthes and weeks. Kathryn set the goal to play the piano at Sarah's baptism a year and a half ago. She practiced diligently every day and was able to play "I am a Child of God" and "I Like to Look for Rainbows". It was a very special day for our entire family.
A friend of our family came over and took some pictures of Sarah in her baptism dress. I think they turned out really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment