
This is my troop. My Dad got to come the whole week. They are a nice bunch of boys.

My Dad and I got to go river rafting on one of the days. We took two of my friends and had a blast. We went on the Ocoee River in Tennessee. Our guide taught my Dad how to steer the raft. I will definitely do it again.

I got to do a lot of
canoeing and kayaking. I like the sea kayaks the best. I earned my
canoeing merit badge. It was one of my favorites.

They have a sideways climbing wall that was pretty hard. They had a competition called the Iron Man Competition to see how fast you could get across the wall. I did it in 1 minute, 15 seconds.

This is my Environmental Science class. The teacher was pretty funny. I earned this badge too.

I earned 7 merit badges at camp: C
anoeing, Mammal Study, Swimming, Indian Lore, Reading, Tracking, and Environmental Science. Camp was awesome!
2 comments:
We love scout camp. Wish we lived closer so our boys could go together. 7 merit badges is awesome!
Great. Kid.
Post a Comment