Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!









Jacob is officially a teenager! How did this happen??? We went camping for his birthday, rode bicycles, had a delicious dutch oven cake (no picture provided) and opened presents at breakfast. Some of his favorite gifts included a cool Star Wars toy, a rain jacket, and especially an automatic dart gun from all of his sisters. We had a great time camping, and spent the rest of the weekend playing around and went to Red Robin for dinner - YUMMMM! After dinner, we were all so stuffed that Jacob opted to save his cake and ice cream for Sunday with the Missionaries over for dinner. He had a super day, which made me very happy. Jacob is a fine young man and we are so blessed to have him in our family.

3 comments:

trooppetrie said...

it is so hard for me to think of him as a teenager. your babies look great

Ashley said...

AACCCKKKKK! I can't believe he's 13. I just started tearing up! Make them stop getting so big!

Kristin said...

I agree with Ashley. That's crazy!! They are so big.