Friday, September 12, 2008

Sarah's Motorcycle Debut



Sarah has worked hard over the past few weeks to perfect riding her bicycle without training wheels.  Te purpose for the renewed effort is that she was told that once she can ride her bicycle without training wheels, she can ride a motorcycle all by herself.  That was enough incentive for her!  Here are a few pictures of her debut ride on a motorcycle.  She rode around and around our front field and NEVER tipped over once.  Our only concern was that she would slow down at the turns.  You could hear her giggling over the bike as she went.  She was truly born to ride. 

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Fun! We need to get a small bike so the kids can practice. Caden does pretty good but it was a whole year ago when we borrowed someone else's bike! :)

Sarah said...

What a great shot of Sarah. I'm sure we'll be seeing stunts in the next motorcycle post.

Ashley said...

It's funny. I was seriously thinking about three nights ago how I wish you guys would get a blog so I could keep up with y'all. I just assumed you were too busy and I shouldn't even suggest it. Low and behold, you have one! Yay!

Clayton and Hailey said...

Oh she must be a true walker. By the way yes, I have used the punching lessons, on my husband of course. He tries not to admit that it hurts but it is definitely effective. :) (He was a wrestler in high school, so I don't even have a chance most of the time).