On a beautiful day a couple of weeks ago the children and I went to the Botanical Gardens in Huntsville. The kids thought it would be boring, I thought it would be educational, turns out it was a lot of fun and they have all asked when we are going back. I tried to get Samantha to stand in front of the "growing like a weed" wall, but she was too interested in the shovels and sand nearby...she is a very busy 2 year old. Jacob is now 11, Kathryn is almost 8 (only 2 more weeks), Sarah is 6 and Emily is 4.
Monday, September 8, 2008
A Visit to the Botanical Gardens
On a beautiful day a couple of weeks ago the children and I went to the Botanical Gardens in Huntsville. The kids thought it would be boring, I thought it would be educational, turns out it was a lot of fun and they have all asked when we are going back. I tried to get Samantha to stand in front of the "growing like a weed" wall, but she was too interested in the shovels and sand nearby...she is a very busy 2 year old. Jacob is now 11, Kathryn is almost 8 (only 2 more weeks), Sarah is 6 and Emily is 4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous kids.
It looks to me like school is going well. So glad you are blogging.
Your kids are gorgeous!
Post a Comment