Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Samantha!






It is hard to believe Samantha is 3 years old.  She is a joy to our family, full of happiness and fun.  It is a blessing to watch her learn and grow.  We love you Samantha!

4 comments:

Tami said...

So hard to believe that she is 3! That cake looks yummy, too! Did you make it? We miss you guys! Happy Birthday Samantha!

LuAnn said...

Wow, 3 years old. I hope that you had a great birthday, Samantha!

John and Jenny said...

What a darling and happy little girl. It is so fun to see your family and all of your adventures. Great job on the running! You are an inspiration.

Bailee said...

Well look at your big family!!! I only remember little Jacob!! I found you guys on my parents blog. Hope you are doing well and I can't believe Jacob's going to be 12!!!