Friday, June 4, 2010

15 Years and Counting! YIPPEEEE!!!





James and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary. We ran away from home for a couple of days to the Smoky Mountains. We took the RV and pulled a trailer with motorcycles. Our dirt bikes are street legal so we rode all over the Smoky Mountain Park, on and off road. Needless to say we had a super time. The first day included 50 miles, sleet, cold wind, crab and steak for dinner and a movie in the evening. The second day we rode to the top of the mountain, encountered ice on the road, but sunshine the rest of the day. We went 100 miles that day, including creek crossings, wooded dirt roads, seeing lots of wildlife and enjoyed another delicious meal and a movie in the evening. I LOVE camping in our RV it is so luxurious. The last 15 years have been wonderful and we look forward to many, many more.

4 comments:

Hailey said...

Congratulations!!! That looks like so much fun. And way to go on the running.

Tami said...

What a fun anniversary trip! We just spent our anniversary in NYC. I didn't know we were both celebrating 15 years this year! Happy Anniversary!

Sharon said...

You're so cool... I hope I can be more like you when I grow up.

Kim Chapman said...

Happy Anniversary!