The Cotton Row run was great this year. James, Jacob and I ran the 5K and the girls ran the 1 mile fun run with help from James and our friend Ruth-Anne. We got pictures of everyone running (thanks Julie and Jacob) except Kathryn, she just ran past too fast! We look forward to running it again next year. And no, I was not about to pass out even though my face was bright red - it just does that...
Friday, June 4, 2010
Cotton Row Run 2010
The Cotton Row run was great this year. James, Jacob and I ran the 5K and the girls ran the 1 mile fun run with help from James and our friend Ruth-Anne. We got pictures of everyone running (thanks Julie and Jacob) except Kathryn, she just ran past too fast! We look forward to running it again next year. And no, I was not about to pass out even though my face was bright red - it just does that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment