Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More Paddling and Other Fun Things!

This is a video is me running McCoy’s rapid for the first time.  This is a class IV rapid.  I was super excited that I ran it without flipping.  The good news is that if I had flipped, I would have been able to roll back up.  That is a great comfort to me.  

 Jacob, Kathryn, Sarah and James were all out on the river together at lunch time.  Clearly they are having a great day!
 The water slide on the dock is a daily favorite.  Samantha is fearless and talked Emily into trying it.  The girls had a great time on the slide.  
 Go Samantha!
 Sarah can really get some air as she slides off.
Cannonball Kathryn!!!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

I have to say....... the Walkers know how to have fun!!! Wow, what a summer! Love to you all!