Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Jacob!



Jacob celebrated his 15th birthday last week.  Wilderness Tours made a cake for us and we surprised him at dinner with the cake and gifts.  The girls saved their money all summer to give him and ipod touch.  He was super excited and amazed at their kindness.  The girls also spent the entire morning making fabulous cards for him.  This trip has been really great for him to realize how much the girls look up to him and value their big brother.  They miss him everyday and run up to see him with lots of hugs whenever they spot him.  James and I gave him a much needed life jacket.  He was very thankful and all his keener friends ooohhhed and aaahhhed over it.  We had a fun evening spending some time with him.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like so much fun! I LOVE the family picture! The kids are getting so big :(

LuAnn said...

Happy 15th Birthday, Jacob! Wow, I would be 15 all over again if I could celebrate it like you!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! What a true gift from his sisters. The time they gave is worth so much more than the gift itself. With school starting for us on Tuesday, Austin remarked how perfect it would be if they could go to school together. :-)